Saturday, June 7, 2008

Excursion to Deep Cove



Top, Chain belt - Jacob; Skirt - Zara; Tights - Tabio; Scarf - vintage, borrowed from my mum; Shoes - Nine West, from Winners



Yesterday I went to one of my favourite shops, Room 6 in Deep Cove. The owner of the store, Megan, is very sweet and she sends out lovely e-mail newsletters (her store's motto is "special things for nice people"). She carries lots of adorable accessories, clothes and gifts, often from local designers. I picked up some gifts there yesterday, including these cute coin purses from Vancouver accessory line Astrosatchel. Also, my beloved Marimekko rainboots are from there!


3 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Really pretty. I especially like the purple shoes with the purple tights and those shoes are adorable!

Monique said...

I love the scarf combined with those tights! Adding you to my blogroll :)

Times of Glory said...

Those purple tights and the shoes are so pretty! I really love that brown scarf picks up the purple so well xxxx