Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday strolling



Jacket - RW&Co; Skirt - Old Navy; Tights - The Bay; Bag - Winners
...I need to work on the exposure setting for my outfit photos...With other stuff I tend to be more careful but with photos of myself I just want to get it done


I thought I was going to be working Saturday, but that didn't happen, so I had a free day to wander around Kits. It reminded me of how much I want to move back out to that area. When I lived at UBC I loved strolling around...often on a weekday afternoon when I decided I wasn't quite feeling up to Chaucer.

During my ambles I scooped up this top and scarf together for $5 at an SPCA thrift store on West Broadway before eating lunch on a secluded, rocky section of the beach. (Actually, the top is lingerie, but it's all in the name of layering)

1 comment:

Anthea said...

WoW! I never managed to dig up anything cute like that at the spca thrift!! Have you tried the wildlife thrift on Granville?