Friday, July 18, 2008

The Secret Garden



I work in boring stripmall/big box territory, but there is one oasis I can escape to on my lunch breaks. It's not really a secret garden, because lots of people go there, but it's a lovely spot to curl up and read a Victorian novel (currently working on Elizabeth Gaskell's Wives and Daughters), and pretend that I don't hear the traffic passing by. Sometimes I even take a nap...

T-shirt - Uniqlo; Skirt, scarf - random stores in Tokyo; Leggings - tabio; Shoes - Rockport

2 comments:

Shay said...

that scarf is gorgeous!

The Clothes Horse said...

That scarf if fanatastic. The shades of your outfit are lovely.
As for the film, I've only seen parts before, but I adore James Cagny and LOVE Jean Harlow (did a post on her once), so I don't see how I can't like the film!